We are looking for an individual consultant or a company to design the visual identity of the SocKETs exhibition and to carry out the digitization of the exhibition. The call is managed by our partner, Ecsite.
The exhibition tackles co-creation, innovation and society and will be on display online and in 4 museum and science centres from March 2023: Science Centre AHHAA Foundation in Estonia, Museo Nazionale Scienza e Tecnologia in Italy, Center for the Promotion of Science in Serbia and Centre for Research and Analysis in Bulgaria.
The proposal shall be saved as a single document and include:
- Your proposal (brief description): design intent, adaption of the current visual identity, technical aspects and technologies (for the digitisatin) etc.
- Methodology and project timeline with major tasks and milestones: how do you plan to collaborate with Ecsite, and with the graphic designer (for the digitisation)
- Budget by line item
- Portfolio indicating examples of similar projects (cultural or scientific exhibitions)
- Preliminary moodboard (with references from similar previous projects or external references
The contract will be awarded against the folowing criteria:
- Price efficiency and effectiveness (40%)
- Excellent understanding and creative interpretation of the project (30%)
- Clear and well-defined working process (30%)
The budget set for theses tasks is max. 9.000 €, VAT excl.
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SocKETs – Exhibition Visual Identity” by 11th Setpember 2022, 23:59 CEST.